Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tee-Shirts

Shopping day. Went into Charlottetown. After shopping, had lunch at one of Gary and Judy's many haunts. On the way back, saw the perfect shop for tee-shirts. Got my bike out and went back to do my own shopping. Talked to a number of people, one being a New Foundlander and again warned about Moose. Found some animal alert whistles for the truck. Have had these type of whistles on my motorcycles for many years. I believe in them. Another great dinner (homemade seafood soup) more like a stew, but great none the less.
Uncle Gary and Aunt Judy's House

Their view with yours truly

Julie and high tide looking south west

looking north east

Who says I don't like Harley Tees (the back is better, but you will have to wait to see)...

No comments:

Post a Comment